Labels

11/26/14

My Dog Skip(per)


My Dog Skip is also a famous film, based off a true story/memoir of a kid and his best bud, Skip the dog. This little Skipper is best friend material, loving and loyal to the max. Below is a [somewhat edited] summary of the book - it would be my dream to have this story repeat itself with this little Skip. 

"My Dog Skip" is the story about nine-year-old Willie Morris child growing up in Yazoo City, Mississippi Wisconsin, a tale of a boy or girl and his/her dog in a small, sleepy Southern Midwestern town that teaches us about family, friendship, love, devotion, trust and bravery. Willie The kid and Skip's relationship goes beyond that of owner and dog, but is a relationship recognized and celebrated by the entire town. Skip teaches him/her that the strongest and truest friendships can be just as wonderful and precious like life. Are you crying? I probably am. 

Skippy playing with a rawhide



No comments:

Post a Comment