Labels

11/25/14

Introducing: Skipper The Foster Boy

This dog makes me want to be loyal to one brand of peanut butter for the rest of my life. 

Skipper (aka Skip, aka Skippy, aka Lil' Skips) is too cute. He's a small and happy boy. I love him. 
Honey was Skip's mentor for a few days before she got adopted.

Like all Fluffy Dog Rescue dogs, Skipper was rescued from Alabama. It's terribly cold in Madison, WI and this little dude is new so he gets chilly on walks. Lucky for him (and all of America), he doesn't mind wearing winter clothes, which means between his tiny vest and sometimes-floppy ears, it's often inappropriate how cute he is. 
Skip in his puffy vest.

 Sometimes I have to tell him, "SKIP. DON'T LOOK AT ME. YOU'RE SO CUTE I MIGHT SQUEEZE YOU TO DEATH." 
It's a risk that has to be addressed...But then I remember he pooped in the house yesterday and my mood is tempered. That's right, folks: he's not yet housetrained. Does that scare you away? Good. More Skip for me. 
Skip being adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment