Labels

3/31/16

Dollywood

The cute Dolly is so patient. I can't believe she's been waiting for her forever home for 6 months being such an eligible little lady. The good news for a patient pup is that her foster mama can answer any questions her new family might have about her. 
I think Dolly is such a fun and sweet little dog, so I'll answer some basic questions: 
How old is she? 4 years old
How big is she? About 12 pounds
Is she good with other dogs? Yes
Is she friendly meeting new people? Yes
Is she housetrained? Yes
Does she do well with kids? 
She doesn't have a lot of experience with little kids, but she'd be fine with older kids. 
Look at that tongue! Dolly loves treats and is very motivated to learn when treats are involved. I think whoever adopts Dolly will have a fun time with training, snuggling, and playing outside. Apply to adopt Dolly. I doubt you'd regret it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment